The Remover wraps enables you to take off the UV-polish of the nails. As the cellulose sponge on the aluminum foil is highly absorbent the usage of UV-polish remover can be reduced by 50%. By using the special wrap the remover liquid can be applied systematically.
- Before using the wraps must be soaked with the liquid.
- The wrap needs to applied precisely on the nail.
- The aluminum foil ought to warped round the nail until it fits tightly.
- The end of the foil need to be folded over the nail.
- After 10 to 15 minutes the UV-polish gel has been dissolved. In case some polish gel has been left at the corners, please use a rosewood stick to push the remaining polish gel off.