!!! Stamper Instructions !!!
! The stamper needs to be primed !
1. Take the stamper head (the clear stamper jelly looking one) out gently.
2. Have a bowl of lukewarm water with half spoon to a spoon full of dish soap (any) and a bowl of cold clean water.
3. Mix the soap with the lukewarm water to get it soapy and bubbly.
4. Take your stamper head and gently clean it very well in the lukewarm water (rub gently both surfaces).
5. Now pop it in the cold water and rinse all the soapy water.
6. Place it on a paper towel and dry very well. (gently)
7. Put the stamper head back on the stamper carefully making sure it's in the perfect position.
8. Have a clean lint roller and gently roll the stamper a couple of times to make sure there is no residue or anything left on the stamper.
9. Now your stamper is ready to be used! :)
! Tips and Tricks for stamping !
Apply a good amount of stamping polish on the image. When scraping do it gently and maximum twice. Do not do it more!!!
Take your stamper and do a rolling GENTLE move to pick up your image and try to stamp it on the nail as fast as you can so that the polish doesn't dry. Do not apply pressure and do not do a pressing move. Always roll it gently from left to right or right to left!
To clean your stamper just use the lint roller and the same gentle rolling move. Never use any kind of alcohol or acetone on the stamper because it will damage the stamper head. Always clean it! Always clean your stamping plates with only 100% acetone. Always store the stamper with the cap on and never near a heat source.